Oak Tree Surgery Center is an outpatient endoscopic facility specializing in colon cancer screening and gastroenterology. Our Center has been designed to provide the ultimate in medical technology and quality, along with efficiency and convenience for the patient and family.
Our mission is to provide a coordinated and safe delivery of care for the endoscopy patient. We strive to provide courteous and professional service to all our clients. We work in a collaborative manner with our patients, their families, and their healthcare providers.
We recognize that the satisfaction of our patients is the greatest source of our success. We want to thank our patients for the opportunity to provide them with outstanding and compassionate medical care.
We will be the preeminent provider in our market. We will achieve this through patient-centered, team-based, coordinated health care, building on the strengths of our physician-led organization. We will recruit and retain highly skilled medical professionals and support staff who take great pride in providing exceptional service and personalized care to our patients and their families.
Welcome to Oak Tree Surgery Center (OTSC) where you will experience:
- The highest level of quality health care
- A comfortable, welcoming facility
- A caring, friendly, highly-skilled staff
- Cutting-edge medical equipment and technology
We are confident that you will have the best surgical experience possible here. Please take a moment to look around our site and get to know us better.
Oak Tree Surgery Center is part of a fast-growing, nationwide trend toward outpatient surgeries being performed outside of hospital operating rooms. This trend has several advantages:
- Efficiency: Turnaround time between surgeries is as much as three times faster than at hospitals, which means less waiting for you.
- Dependable: Scheduled surgery times are not likely to be delayed or bumped by non-related emergencies, as they may be at a hospital.
- Comfortable: Patients and their families can relax in a pleasant environment, far from the emergency and trauma situations possibly witnessed in a hospital.
- Advanced: OTSC is equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and technology. Patients can be confident in the knowledge that their physicians are able to treat them using the most advanced surgical tools available.
- Convenient: At OTSC, we have sought to eliminate the common concerns people have about hospitals. We provide free, covered parking steps from our entry, private consultation room, private consult, pre-operative and recovery areas. We are easy to find, adjacent to all major highways.
- Personal: Our friendly staff offers both immediate and personal service and highly professional care.
Oak Tree Surgery Center is owned and operated by the GI physicians in conjunction with Jersey ASC Ventures, LLC., a joint venture between RWJ Barnabas Health, Inc., dba RWJ Barnabas Health, and AmSurg Holdings, Inc.